Time & Location
About the Event
Cruisin' Grand is honored to be called one of the best cruises in the country. We try to keep it simple, and focus only on what works with our community history, i.e. 1973 and earlier American-made Classics, Customs, Vintage, Muscle, and Hot Rods cruising Grand Ave, just like they did 50-60- years ago, on a Friday night, hopefully shoulder-to-shoulder with a date!
We invite those same cars to park on Grand Avenue and side streets and enjoy the early 50's setting of downtown Escondido.
Events & Information
- Parking for event-era cars is on Grand Avenue and side streets, from Escondido to Ivy Street.
- "Reserved" parking area for local/regional 73 and earlier American made Car Clubs who pre-reserve a night. Contact Steve at (760) 703-7958
- Awards weekly for five selected cars. No pre-registration. No fees. Just fun!
- Restaurants cafes, pubs, specialty retail stores open late.
- Family-friendly features Hula Hoops, Name That Tune contests, and more.
- Information booth at event at Grand & Broadway